Blog commenting is an action taken by the blog viewers, visitors, or blog readers; the blog readers or the visitors leave a comment on to the blog posts in the form of questions if they want to ask anything, or some can simply leave a comment for appreciating the information shared or may be the blog author replying to the comments which are posted by the blog readers.
- Blog comments are one of the easiest ways to make your blog interactive, to get Backlinks on your website and to drive traffic on your blog.
- Effective Blog commenting strategy will make your Backlinks graph grow.
- Blog commenting is a relationship between blogs, bloggers and blog readers.
- It is a great way to exchange ideas, thoughts or opinions about what people feel for a particular topic or a blog post.
- Just as fuel is to vehicle likewise, comment is to blogs.
- Through Blog commenting, knowledge is shared.
- Commenting leads to conversation which, further leads to building a relationship between the user and the author.
Blog Commenting is a process of adding comments on blog posts with a relevant backlink to your website.
There are two types of blog commenting. Automated and Manual. Automated blog commenting is usually a scammy process where you don’t read a blog post and comment on a mass scale. It doesn’t add any value to the reader or publisher. Manual commenting is when you select relevant sites, read through the blog post, add your opinion in the form of a comment, engaging with the author and share your relevant blog post/page which can be helpful to other readers.
Blogging is used for
- Build Relationship
- Brand Recognition