CTA stands for call to action, and it’s the part of a webpage, advertisement, or piece of content that encourages the audience to do something. In marketing, CTAs help a business convert a visitor, or reader into a lead for the sales team.
The CTA (call-to-action) is a clear encouragement to the audience to take action. One of the best and most common examples is the “click here” button we often see placed on so many sites.
Why are CTA effective?
- Help the audience avoid confusion (Easy Navigation)
- Direct your readers where you want them to go
- Help grow your audience and boost sales
- Make your website look more organised
The placement of CTA
- Don’t limit yourself to one CTA only
- Place CTA on every page of the website
- Make sure the CTA stand out
Example of CTA
- Sign up
- Try for free
- Get started
- Learn more
- Join Free for a Month
- Get Started
- Claim Your Free Trial