Introduction to SEO Off-Page
Definition: Off-page SEO focuses on increasing the authority of your domain through the act of getting links from other websites.
Off-page SEO techniques help strengthen the influence and relationship your website has with other websites. It includes strategies to build a website’s reputation and authority. These factors help search engines see that a website is an ideal search result because it is from a reputable, reliable, trusted source.
Most off-site SEO relates to high–quality backlinks. A large volume of links pointing to your site from relevant, authoritative sites shows search engines that your site is valuable and established. You can gain these trust signals through a variety of link building and guest posting tactics.
Off-Page SEO includes:
- Creating awesome content that people want to link to because it is valuable.
- Social media shares of your content that ultimately generates links.
- Guest blogging on sites related to yours
Off-Page SEO is defined as search engine optimization that refers to techniques that you do away from your website to improve its ranking on SERP.
It is a technique to improve search engine rankings for our keywords.
It is used to build backlinks and it is a long term process.
Off-Page SEO Ranking Factors / Elements
Here is the list of Off SEO ranking factor or elements;
- Backlinks (Do-Follow, No-Follow, Link Juice)
- Blog Posting & Commenting (Google Bloggers, Guest Blogging)
- Directory Submission
- Article Promotions & Syndication
- Press Release
- Social Bookmarking (Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr)
- Questions & Answers Forum (Quora)
- Video, Image & Document Submissions
- Local SEO & Business Listing (Local SERP, Google My Business, Local SEO Audits)