Google Analytics Setup
- Create an account, if you haven’t already.
- Add the name, URL, and industry of the website you want to track.
- Get your custom Java script (JS) tracking code that’ll allow GA to monitor your site.
- Add this code directly after the <head> and before </head> tag of your site.
- Visit your GA portal and verify the code is working by looking at the “Real-Time reports” section while clicking around on your site in a different tab or on your phone. The report should show at least one visitor to the site (that’s you!)